On December 9th, 2016, the District of Kitimat released an open letter to Canada stating “We Canadians must seize opportunities to add value to our natural resources before exporting to foreign markets.”
Article This story was created by Content Works, Postmedia's commercial content division, on behalf of District of Kitimat.
Support this Initiative!
If you would like to support this initiative, and send a letter to your local government representative, just follow these simple steps:
1) Find your local government representative’s contact information online
locate your local Member of Parliament by clicking on the link below
2) Fill out the following letter template and email it to your local representative. Be sure to send a copy to the District of Kitimat as well (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- or print off the following letter template, fill it out, and mail it to your local representative. Be sure to let the District of Kitimat know that you sent a letter by emailing email@example.com
3) Enjoy the fact that you participated in our democracy and supported an important initiative for all of Canada.
Organizations, First Nations Governments, Local Governments, or Regional Governments:
Providing your organization opportunity to support adding value to Canada’s natural resources is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
1) Click on the link below to find motions to propose to your Board or Council.
2) Propose the motion(s) to your Board or Council.
3) If passed, complete the actions of the motion
You can find a letter template to send to your government representative(s) below.
THANK YOU!Go to Top