Open Burning Prohibition LIFTED

The open burning prohibition that came into effect August 6 has been lifted.

Please note: Anyone lighting a Class A or Class B fire must first obtain a burn permit number and must comply with air quality control legislation. A Class A burn permit is required for all Industrial Land Clearing and a Class B permit is required for selected combustible materials, at designated industrial sites in the M1 and G1 zones. Applicants who wish to apply for a Class A or B burn permit must apply in person at the Public Safety Building, 1101 Kingfisher Ave. 

For more information please call 250-632-8940.