Applications Licences and Permits

Affordable and Accessible Housing Fund
Affordable and accessible housing fund
Board of Variance Application
Board of variance application
Business Facade Improvement Program
Business facade improvement program
Business Licence Application
Business Licence Application
Bylaw Enforcement Complaint 
Bylaw enforcement complaint
Community Grants/Sponsorship Program
Community Grants/Sponsorship Program
Delegation Request Form
Delegation request form
Development and Development Variance Application
Development and development variance application
Dog Licence
Dog licence
Downtown Revitalization Area Development Permit
Downtown revitalization area development permit
Employment Application
Employment application
Employment Application, Summer Students
Engineering and Building Departments

To view building or engineering files for property information, the registered property owner's authorization is required. Please complete an authorization letter and request for access to records form.

 Building Forms
 Engineering Forms
Fence and Security Fence Permit

Fence and Security Fence Permit Application and Regulations

For more information contact Community Planning and Development at 250-632-8910 or by email.

Freedom of Information Request Form
Freedom of information request form
Official Community Plan and Zoning Amendment
Official community plan and zoning amendment 
 Secondary Suite Incentive Program Application
 Secondary suite incentive program application
Snowflake Pin Form
Snowflake pin form
Special Event Permit

The following links provide information to help event organizers comply with our Municipal Alcohol Policy when hosting events on municipal property.

Special Occasion Licence Information
Host Responsibilities and Liability
Serving It Right Training
Responsible Alcohol Consumption
Strata Conversion Approval
Strata conversion approval
Subdivision Application
Subdivision application
Temporary Sign on Public Property
Temporary sign on public property
Temporary Use Permit Application
Temporary use permit application
Zoning Amendment Application
Zoning amendment application

Contact Us